VOodoO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Order and Chaos Online Guild VOodoO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Jennifer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
Founder
Founder
Jennifer

Hi from Jennifer Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Jennifer   Hi from Jennifer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:01 am

Hi guys! Smile

Thanks for letting me into your guild. When I first started playing I asked questions in general chat and Boochi answered a lot and helped me getting started! It was very nice with a friendly stranger helping out when everything was new and confusing. *Hugs Claire!*

Later I ran into Munkii in Eoltarblod and he helped me kill those nasty elves and also helped when I just reached the new lands of the islands in the north! *Hugs Munkii* Smile

Anyway I'm Sara, 20 years old, and live in Stockholm in Sweden. I like to be active a lot and party, dance and work out but also love playing games! I played a little WoW and later mostly facebook games but got tired of them so it was nice to find Order & Chaos!

Hope to see you all in game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fubaris
High Council Member
High Council Member

Hi from Jennifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jennifer   Hi from Jennifer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 am

Welcome!

Be sure to ask in Guild Chat if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Stachu
High Council Member
High Council Member
Stachu

Hi from Jennifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jennifer   Hi from Jennifer Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Welcome Sarah Wink looking forward to party ingame in dungeons wit you then Smile. Hope you find our guild helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Jennifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jennifer   Hi from Jennifer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Jennifer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VOodoO Guild :: Introductions-
Jump to: