VOodoO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Order and Chaos Online Guild VOodoO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proserpine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proserpine

Proserpine

Proserpine Empty
PostSubject: Proserpine   Proserpine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Hi all, Pros signing in!
Bravo to Vik and the team, firstly in getting this much needed forum up and running, and secondly for the direction you have been taking Voodoo. We will be much stronger from your efforts and with everyone's continued support I know we can continue to greatness!

I'm out of the country at the moment and away from a proper keyboard, so I'll post more when I return home.

See you in O&C Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Proserpine

Proserpine

Proserpine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proserpine   Proserpine Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Thought I'd better post a bit more now that I'm back home on a real keyboard like I said I would - it's been nice reading a bit about our members in their intros so time for me to share a bit more too!

I'm a UK midlander and I'm 37 (is this turning into an oldies guild?! Wink). I have two lovely children aged 3 and 5. I've been a gamer since my old ZX Spectrum and Texas Instruments days and will always be a gamer! So far enjoying having O&C on a mobile device, and hoping that GL can live up to the promise and the community that is developing here. Loving what we have created here in VOodoO, and looking forward to our future!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my newly joined alt is Serephina (ranger assassin).
Back to top Go down

Proserpine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VOodoO Guild :: Introductions-
Jump to: