VOodoO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Order and Chaos Online Guild VOodoO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from VIRII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VIRII

Hi from VIRII Empty
PostSubject: Hi from VIRII   Hi from VIRII Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm an old git from dahn sarf currently residing in the Midlands and recoiling in horror everytime one of my kids says something with a hint of Brummie.
In game I'm a level 60 ranger who has yet to buy anything from the AH or start crafting, infact I only rediscovered the Ranger trainer today so was unaware that I could have bought myself additional skills - it looks as though I did it the hard way. Note to self RTFM!

I've been online gaming since the Dawn of 56k dialup and gaming since computer screens were all green and Pong was the ultimate in home gaming. I still suck at FPS though. Right that's me, V out.
Back to top Go down
EatTheRich

EatTheRich

Hi from VIRII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from VIRII   Hi from VIRII Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Wicked post ! Really good to meet you ! I wrote games in Basic as a young lad ! My highest personal achievement having one published in a magazine so users could spend half a day painstakingly typing them in ! Lol
Back to top Go down
Proserpine

Proserpine

Hi from VIRII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from VIRII   Hi from VIRII Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Welcome V and thanks for helping out my alt grab a bit of XP the other day Very Happy

Haha, I totally share your horror when one of your kids comes out with something in an 'interesting' midlands accent!!!! What's the cure?!
Back to top Go down
VIRII

Hi from VIRII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from VIRII   Hi from VIRII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 am

Ahhhh coding in basic, almost as fun as downloading Spectrum games over the radio and saving them to tape. I now have a level 23 monk called Munkii but he'll be level 60 by the time you read this. Started tailoring with VIRII and smithing with the funky Munkii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from VIRII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from VIRII   Hi from VIRII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from VIRII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VOodoO Guild :: Introductions-
Jump to: