VOodoO Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Order and Chaos Online Guild VOodoO

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi fromKMHY!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Lee Jones AKA KMHY

Jamie Lee Jones AKA KMHY

Hi fromKMHY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi fromKMHY!!!   Hi fromKMHY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi everyone,
I am Jamie Lee Jones,
Thank you for inviting me to VOodoO Guild,
I have joined another guild before but it seemed to be lacking something, glad there is more people out there with the same sort mentality and humour as me.........................well maybe mine is slightly more of a mental warp but I am sure we all often have slight urges or a sudden case of brain lapses caused by massive caffeine intake, sleep deprivation or just hours of slaying or nuking endless mobs till the mind goes a little soft or we just go into an natural meaningless banter that no1 ever understands but quite often we all just smile and nod or they just nod and smile and it makes sense that well maybe the point was understood even even if the message sender found it near impossible to relate at what he or she had said and realises that by saying such things he or she just admitted being a completed lune with an IQ of an ant but that is okay we are all human after all hehehe.

btw im not crazy just think too much thus sometimes i talk alot of crap to close my mind and focus on reality lol

ty again ya
Back to top Go down
Stachu
High Council Member
High Council Member
Stachu

Hi fromKMHY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi fromKMHY!!!   Hi fromKMHY!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Welcome to the family then, mate Wink.
See you in game chatty, Jamie Smile
Back to top Go down

Hi fromKMHY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VOodoO Guild :: Introductions-
Jump to: